Technical challenges

creating the blog was challenging as it was something i had never done before. after setting up the webpage i had an image of what i wanted the layout to look like. after changing the colours, fonts and cover photo i finally had the blog i had pictured. however this did take quite a while.

Technically I didn’t have too much to do as none of my chosen illustrators worked on photoshop as they predominately used pencils, watercolour and flowers to create their illustrations. I mainly used photoshop to clean up my images and to experiment with techniques.

For my final illustration i found it difficult to fit the face and hair onto the template to make it look natural. this took quite a lot of time and i had to chop and change a few things as i went along.

 

 

Advertisements